Sunday 11 July 2010

D.I.S.C.O.... D.I.S.C....oh bugger.....

Broken one of my brackets on, stupidly enough, a pack of DISCO crisps!! Wont be eating those again. The bracket is still attached to the wire, but not the tooth. Its the bracket on the top left canine tooth. Whoops...... Back to the ortho in 3 weeks, going to leave it and ask if I should have come in next time I see her.

I have had my braces on two months today!! Time absolutely flies when its er..... impossible to eat, and almost impossible to play the cornet!

I managed the whole of Beethoven's 5th of 1st trumpet with ELLSO last night (LOTS of top A's). Wasn't as powerful as the previous concert, but at least the range and pitching was almost as good as pre-braces. Fills me with confidence that all will return to normal, and when the braces come off I will have amazing amounts of stamina. Or, alternatively I guess I could just be shockingly poor! LOL

No comments: